Your Business Improvement Partners
- Member – Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand since 1983
- Member – Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
- Founding Member -Turnaround Management Association
- Previous past Chairman of Turnaround Management Association
- Current Committee of Turnaround Management Association – Queensland Division
- Bachelor of Economics – University of Sydney
- Registered Liquidator – May 1995
- Official Liquidator – July 1998
- Over 12 years experience working on projects and assignments in Aboriginal Communities
- Accredited facilitator – Mindshop Network since 2004
- Director of a peak national Not for Profit Organisation
Profit improvement, strategic planning and reviews, business development and evaluation, coaching, mentoring and turnaround management.
In late 1999 Peter commenced his own practice specialising in Turnaround Management and Insolvency Services. The practice now employs over 16 staff.
Kestrel Solutions assists businesses with financial difficulties, as well as those wanting to improve profitability and meet long-term goals for their businesses and organisations. Peter’s experience in the insolvency field has developed the insight and skills required to quickly assess businesses requiring professional support and address the elements required for a successful, effective and fast turnaround, while ensuring strong corporate governance.
Peter has had extensive experience in the implementation of restructure and turnaround of numerous licensed clubs and hotels and as a panel advisor to the State Government’s Club Industry Support Scheme while that scheme was operational.
Peter has facilitated numerous Strategic Planning Sessions for a variety of businesses and their Boards. As a Mindshop-accredited facilitator he speaks publicly and provides quarterly training and mentoring support to businesses and business operators in a variety of industries.
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning
- Diploma in Finance and Broking
- Member -Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association
Wealth Creation through diversification, Business Improvement, Finance funding for Merger/Acquisitions, cultural integration and the impacts on the business and individuals.
I started my finance / wealth career in late 1992 when the Government announced compulsory SG contributions. Joined ANZ in the Corporate Business team in 2003, that was my first introduction to Banking/Credit and Risk.
Focused on attaining my Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning (ADFP), this complimented my banking and credit skill. Providing me with the knowledge and ability to help customers diversify income streams.
Working closely with SME/Corporate and institutional clients diversify income streams through asset class management. Helping intergenerational wealth transference for HNW Private families and succession planning for clients that run their own businesses.
My mission is to provide a simple, clear message that resonates and cuts through the jargon. Taking in consideration today’s busy lifestyles and your own unique circumstances.
I look to tailor solutions to meet your needs; each situation is different. A solution that suits YOU and your requirements.