Your Business Improvement Partners
- Member – Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand since 1983
- Member – Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
- Founding Member -Turnaround Management Association
- Previous past Chairman of Turnaround Management Association
- Current Committee of Turnaround Management Association – Queensland Division
- Bachelor of Economics – University of Sydney
- Registered Liquidator – May 1995
- Official Liquidator – July 1998
- Over 12 years experience working on projects and assignments in Aboriginal Communities
- Accredited facilitator – Mindshop Network since 2004
- Director of a peak national Not for Profit Organisation
Profit improvement, strategic planning and reviews, business development and evaluation, coaching, mentoring and turnaround management.
In late 1999 Peter commenced his own practice specialising in Turnaround Management and Insolvency Services. The practice now employs over 16 staff.
Kestrel Solutions assists businesses with financial difficulties, as well as those wanting to improve profitability and meet long-term goals for their businesses and organisations. Peter’s experience in the insolvency field has developed the insight and skills required to quickly assess businesses requiring professional support and address the elements required for a successful, effective and fast turnaround, while ensuring strong corporate governance.
Peter has had extensive experience in the implementation of restructure and turnaround of numerous licensed clubs and hotels and as a panel advisor to the State Government’s Club Industry Support Scheme while that scheme was operational.
Peter has facilitated numerous Strategic Planning Sessions for a variety of businesses and their Boards. As a Mindshop-accredited facilitator he speaks publicly and provides quarterly training and mentoring support to businesses and business operators in a variety of industries.